0. The articles are accepted only in English.
- Any topics related to health care, in particular:
Local health issues and personal experiences which are rarely seen in newspapers and magazines.
Fact-based arguments that will draw in a wide range of readers.
Please avoid fabrication, falsification and plagiarism when writing your manuscript.
Please obtain permission for reproducing any parts of articles that have been published already and list the original source
2. General Preparation Instructions
- Ideas and/or topics for articles are advised to be discussed in advance with the editorial team. Please send an inquiry at email@example.com
- Publication fees are not charged.
- The manuscript should include a title, author(s)' information, main text, references in Microsoft Word Document.
Please do not send the manuscript as a PDF.
- Figures should be submitted in both word documents and as a separate JPEG file.
- For author(s)' information, please clearly state the names of author(s) and affiliation.
- There is no word limit. However, the initial draft should be concise with approximately 500-1,000 words in English.
Longer articles may be divided into a series.
Please avoid scholarly jargon and use easily understandable words and expressions. MRIC Global is NOT an academic journal,
but requires a casual publication style for the general public.
- The reference can be in any style or format as long as the style is consistent throughout the article.
- We will publish accepted articles in English.
4. Review process
- Review will be completed within a few days.
- Editors may suggest improvements for your draft when appropriate.
5. Declaration of competing interests
- Our newsletter is not for profit. Please disclose your conflict-of-interests if you refer to a specific product, such as a drug.
- Articles will be published approximately 30 days after acceptance.
- Accepted articles may be featured in other web-based media, such as the Huffington Post, and may also be translated into Japanese and
published in Japanese web-based media including the MRIC newsletter.